* Follow! * with Google, Yahoo, or Twitter accounts. *Please & Thank You*

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

1st Announcement....

Pixel doll © at "My Kind of Rainbow"
* My Kind of Rainbow * presents....
Announcements! >>> 1. Mark Clark is my latest pixel doll model and will be presenting my fashions designed for men. The idea for men's fashion approached me in a tweet by @JBSAVEDMYLIFE (creator of JustinBieberSavedMyLife.tumblr.com). Thank you, darling! 2. Outfits will, from now on, be named "real" names, instead of just words. 3. I really need you guys to start rating my outfits (enabled below every post); if you don't, I won't know what direction to go in with my fashion designs. Note: the outfit on the left is only there for the sake of having an outfit in every post, so there's no need to rate it -- we all know it is banal and worth a 01 on the scale. <<< That is all, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment