* Follow! * with Google, Yahoo, or Twitter accounts. *Please & Thank You*

Thursday, January 19, 2012

* Gabrielle * (Guest Model)

Pixel doll © at "My Kind of Rainbow"
* My Kind of Rainbow * presents....

Outfit's Name: Gabrielle -- named after @JBzbraziliangal (follow her) at Twitter.com!
About the Outfit:
I try to only feature fellow bloggers as guest models, but Gabrielle has been such a kind supporter to my blog -- and so I really want to give her something in return. Gabrielle is a fun person, and so I tried to give this dress a happy and bubbly kind of vibe. Below the waist is very puffy in a cloud-like matter, and there's that same material coming out of the 3/4 length sleeve. On the other shoulder, you'll see there's a black strap that carries a white bow on it. I completed this outfit with white heels, because it just seemed to give it a more peaceful appearance.

Tags: one sleeve, one strap, bows, v-neck, under-bust line, tutu dress, white heels, heart-framed background, guest model, women's clothing

* Rate this outfit! Rating is done with the click of a button -- no account needed. & Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment