* Follow! * with Google, Yahoo, or Twitter accounts. *Please & Thank You*

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

* Samantha *

Pixel doll © at "My Kind of Rainbow"
* My Kind of Rainbow * presents....

Outfit's Name: Samantha
About the Outfit: I really like those "two in one" type of things, and it's been a while since I've presented anything like that on my blog, so.... here we go! So it's two dresses in one; the first half of the dress is a black, baggy, long sleeve, off-the-shoulders, kind of thing. The other half of the dress is white, fitted, with no sleeves -- just a strap.
Tags: loose sleeves, long sleeves, straps, loose, fitted, dress, skinny waist belt, white heels, black heels, off-the-shoulders, women's clothing

* Rate this outfit! Rating is done with the click of a button -- no account needed. & Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment