* Follow! * with Google, Yahoo, or Twitter accounts. *Please & Thank You*

Friday, January 13, 2012

* Sasha *

Pixel doll © at "My Kind of Rainbow"
* My Kind of Rainbow * presents....

Outfit's Name: Sasha
About the Outfit: I love adding glitter onto my fashion designs, because I'm very fond of black and white -- but it gets dull. I found glitter to be an amazing way to brighten a black and white outfit up, and so I adore it very much! This outfit is filled with glitter (on the arm warmers and stockings), and so I am quite satisfied with it.
Tags: under-bust line, straps, arm warmers, gloves, glitter, shorts, ruffles, black stockings, black heels, sheer, women's clothing.

* Rate this outfit!
Rating is done with the click of a button -- no account needed. & Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment